Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Take what you want, steal my pride, build me up or cut me down to size.

In the past month or so I have been on quite the ride of being introduced to real world life. I get paid nothing to do a whole lot of work. When I tell people I'm a teacher, I either get 'I'm sorry' or I get "you must be patient'. While this is true, Sometimes I'm not feeling so patient. Don't be sorry for me. Just understand that teachers work their butt off and have no immediate satisfaction. The satisfaction doesn't come until later down the road. This is when you see who your students have become because of you. Will I make it, will I be apart of these students books of life. I don't know, but I will try to make an impact, I will care and be patient. All difficult things will only make us better. I will just be what I need to be for these children. I can do this. 

No comments: